About

Arianas Interview with shape.com

22.01 Anonim 0 Comments

Ariana was recently interviewed by the health and fitness website shape.com where Ariana stated 10 fitness facts about herself including, facts about, food music and helpful advice.


Here are the 10 facts-

1. She loves to do elliptical workouts to Nicki Minaj and Bruno Mars music.

2. Hiking is her new favorite hobby. “I jog up to the Hollywood sign every weekend. It’s fun and what a view!” Grande says.

3. She uses dance rehearsals as her cardio workout. “Nothing burns more calories than dancing in 5-inch heels…try it!” she says.

4. She meditates on a daily basis. “Meditation is a great way to keep my body well-centered while juggling shooting schedules and recording sessions,” the adorable star says.

5. She gets tons of exercise chasing her puppy around her backyard. “Coco loves it and so do I!” the fit female says.

6. She thinks coconut water is the best drink in the world. “I always have a bottle next to me,” Grande says.

7. Salmon is her favorite healthy dinner. “I eat it practically every day,” the actress and singer reveals. “It’s high in Omega 3s and is great lean protein.”

8. Madonna is her fitness role model. “She is an incredibly fit and inspiring icon,” Grande says.

9. Almonds and cashews keep her energized. “They make great healthy snacks to keep me energized throughout my day!” she says.

10. Her fitness philosophy includes all things healthy. “Eat healthy, drink lots of water, exercise daily, and meditate!” Grande reveals.






Here is the link to the interview




0 komentar: